Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Bee Flourish and Bee Whatever You Want To Bee stamp sets by Honey Doo Crafts

Afternoon  😊😊

Following on from this mornings post, here's another sample I made using the same stamps,

Bee Flourish
Bee Whatever You Want To Bee 
Stamp sets from Www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk 

Also used :
Distress Oxides : Twisted Citron, Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce
Black onyx versafine ink
Honeycomb stencil from my stash




  • To begin I cut a square of black card and a slightly smaller square of white card. I set the black mat to one side
  • Using the Iced Spruce I inked through my honeycomb stencil 
  • I randomly stamped the Bee Flourish in both Distress Oxides, overlapping them to create depth and dimension 
  • I also stamped part of the flourish in the Twisted Citron, around the top edge of the white card 
  • The sentiment and a few random bees were stamped in black onyx versafine ink 
  • I then assembled the card using wet glue
I hope you like this sample and many thanks for popping by for a look 

Crafty hugs xx 

13 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx