Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Bee Flourish and Bee Whatever You Want To Bee stamp sets by Honey Doo Crafts

Morning xx

Hope you're all well and have a lovely day planned

Here's a sample I made using
Bee Flourish
Bee Whatever You Want To Bee 
From Honey Doo Crafts

Also used :
Distress Inks : Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistachio
Kuretake clean colour pen: Green Shadow
Smokey Grey versafine ink
Honeycomb stencil from my stash




  • I masked off a panel on my hammered DL card blank 
  • Using the Distress inks I blended them through my honeycomb stencil
  • The Bee Flourish was stamped in the Smokey Grey versafine ink 
  • The masking tape was then removed and I stamped the sentiment in the versafine ink,  slightly over the edge of the panel
  • A few bees were also stamped randomly in the versafine ink 
  • To complete I drew a wiggly line around the panel in my Kuretake clean colour pen 
Thankyou for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

12 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx