Followers

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Stamps By Me Flowers For You stamp set

Morning crafters.

How are we all today?

I'd like to share an mdf plaque I've made using the fantastic
Flowers For You stamp set by
Www.stampsbyme 


To begin I covered an mdf plaque in white gesso then painted two coats of a mint green paint, allowing each coat to dry thoroughly 

I applied some crackle medium thickly over the top and allowed it to completely air dry

I then carefully applied my top blue coat of paint, being careful to post in one direction only, trying to avoid any over stroking

I allowed the "crackling" to occur

Once it was all dry I stamped the Flower For You stamp and the sentiment,  in black onyx versafine ink 

Once dry I highlighted areas with a white gel pen and added a few clear gems to complete 

I hope you like it

Thankyou for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

8 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx