Followers

Thursday 13 April 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Car and Dad stamp sets

Afternoon crafters.
Hope you've all had a lovely day..I have :-)

I've been busy playing over my easter holidays so thought I'd share a second card today

This one was made using the following stamp sets available from www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk 

Cars
Dad



I matted some white card onto some black and white paper 

I took a strip of white card and stamped the Car in chipped sapphire distress ink

I mounted this onto another piece of the black and white paper

I adhered the strip onto the white layered card, ensuring it sat at a slanted angle, then trimmed off any overhang

The sentiment was stamped using Versafine black onyx ink 

I attached this to the catd blank using foam pads 

To finish I used pebeo silver gilding polish on mdf cogs and attached them using pinflair 3d glue gel

Thankyou for taking the time to pop by

Crafty hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this card and the car is wonderful, great embellishments
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a fantastic masculine card the car is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card. My hubby would love one like this. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card lovely, this car stamp is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Holley and Lorre-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx