Followers

Friday 14 April 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Bee Flourish, Bee Whatever You Want To Bee and Trio of flowers stamp sets

Good morning everyone.
How are we all? Happy Good Friday xx

I'd like to share a card I made using the following gorgeous stamp sets available from www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk 

Bee Flourish
Bee Whatever You Want To Bee
Trio of flowers
Trio of flowers die


I cut some white card smaller than the card blank and stamped the trio of flowers randomly,  using Versmark ink. I heat embossed them in white embossing powder. 
They were coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens and a water brush. 
I stamped and heat embossed some trio of flowers on vellum, coloured them in on the reverse with the pens and cut them out. They were shaped and glued together to create 2 flowers
On an oval die cut I stamped the bee flourish in green ink and 2 bees in black ink. The bees were coloured using the kuretake pens. 
I mounted this onto a mirri oval die cut.
The catd was then assembled using foam pads
I finished by stamping one the Bee Sentiments around the card mat.

I hope you like it snd thankyou so much for popping by

Crafty hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Karen your card is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card in such pretty colours. Thanks for sharing your method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and springlike Karen. Happy Easter to you!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely card Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very beautiful Karen
    Fijne Paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Karen, I adore your flowers too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Karen - love the flowers! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for your lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx