Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

For The Love of Stamps DT sample

Morning everyone.
Would love to share another of my DT samples for the new stamp sets being launched this weekend on create and craft. Versatile stamps from www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk


I used distress inks and the coordinating mask to create the background 
I stamped the main camera onto smaller card stock and used the mask and inks to create a subtle backdrop to the stamp.
The film strip stamp was heat embossed onto acetate
I then assembled the card with simple matting and layering to create the finished card.

Hope you like it and thanks for checking out my blog. Would love if you would follow me for future makes 
Hugs 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx