Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

DT sample For The Love of Stamps

Afternoon.
Sharing my next sample promoting the new stamps being launched on create and craft by www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk

I took a tag and drew round it onto watercolour card I used distress inks and acrylic paints to create a background
The foliage stamps were used around the edge and bottom of the card in various inks using first and second generation stamping
I then stamped out clouds and the giraffe and coloured in with promarkers
The sentiment was stamped onto card and cut into strips
The watercolour card was adhered to the chipboard tag and the giraffe and clouds then glued on.
String was added to finish the tag
Hope you like it and please feel free to follow my blog for more future makes
Hugs
Xx

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx