Followers

Thursday 12 March 2020

Petunia MDF Tag

Morning 😁

Its Thursday which means I'm over on the
Bee Crafty blog today.
I decided to make an MDF tag and use the gorgeous Pointilism Petunia stamp, which I havnt played with in a while. Xx

Also used:
Crackle Paint stamp
Distress Oxides
Honeycomb Dinkable
Gilding Wax


To begin I blended 3 Distress Oxides directly on to the MDF tag. They cover beautifully without the need to Gesso first.
I randomly applied one of the Distress Oxides through the Honeycomb Dinkable, to add subtle texture.
Holding the Crackle Paint stamp in the palm of my hand, I randomly stamped over small areas of the tag. I find holding it in my hand gives a more distressed and subtle look.
I added a hint of gold Gilding Wax around the edge of the tag.
Once the tag was dry I stamped the gorgeous Petunia in Black Onyx Versafine.
A satin ribbon completed my tag 

I hope you enjoyed todays make and I'll be back again soon

Crafty hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx