Followers

Thursday 13 February 2020

Laugh loud

Hello everyone xx

On the Bee Crafty blog today I'm sharing a card I made using the fabulous Time Measure stamp. I've combined it with the Trio of Butterflies..gorgeous xxx

Also used:
Texture, film strip and circles
Ledger Measure
Ticker Tape 2
Distress  Oxides 
Dinkables


I created the background using Distress Oxides, the Ledger Measure stamp and the Metal Alpha Dinkable. I used my Gelli Plate, but you can obtain a similar background without, by doing each layer separately.

Once dry I stamped the Time Measure, and several butterflies, in Smokey Grey Versafine.
I brushed over the butterflies with my clear sparkle pen. 

The Sentiments were stamped on a separate piece of card, cut up and adhered with 3d glue gel.

I adhered my finished design on to my card blank, to complete this week's make.

Many thanks for taking time to look at today's post...please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Crafty hugs xx 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is stunning. Those stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx