Followers

Thursday 23 January 2020

Pocket Watch tag

Hi everyone xx

I'm over on the Bee Crafty blog today with a tag I made using the Pocket Watch stamp  as a focal image xx

Also used:
Compass 2 Inkable 
Bubblewrap
Distress Oxides: faded Jeans, peacock feathers, iced spruce, black soot


To begin my project I blended the 3 Distress Oxides randomly over the tag.
Using some diluted bleach I dabbed through the Compass Inkable, to create a washed out effect.
I applied Black Soot to a piece of Bubblewrap and stamped it randomly around the tag.
To finish I stamped the Pocket Watch off the edge of the tag then attached some ribbon.

I hope you liked todays make. See you again soon

Crafty  hugs xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx