Followers

Thursday 26 September 2019

With Love

Hello everyone xx

As its Thursday I'm on the Bee Crafty blog with a new make for you xx

I couldn't resist getting out my Doodle Art stamp sets. Absolutely love these and I've mixed and matched all the different elements together xx

Products used:
Doodle Art sets: Dragonfly, Butterfly, Bee
Texture, Film Strip and Circles stamp set
Everyday Sentiments 2
Distress Oxides 
Sparkle pens
Gelli Plate


I created an inky background using my Gelli Plate, Distress Oxides and the Texture Circles.(You can create a similar background without the Gelli Plate, smooshing the Distress Oxides on a mat etc).
The focal images were stamped in Black onyx Versafine. 
I coloured them in using my Sparkle pens.... love a bit of Sparkle lol.
The sentiment was stamped in the Versafine.
I matted my card onto black card and then to my card blank, to complete this weeks make.

Thankyou for stopping by

Crafty hugs xx

5 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx