Followers

Thursday 5 September 2019

Every hour is a dream

Hi crafters xx

I'm on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today with my make using the brilliant Skyline Inkables. I love the versatility of these and they can be used for any occasion

Products used :
Skyline Inkables 
Every hour is a Dream sentiment
Birds On A Wire 
Distress Oxides
Versafine


Having created a background using Distress Oxides, I then inked through various Skyline Inkables in coordinating and graduating Oxides
I added highlights with a white gel pen
The Birds On A Wire and sentiment, were stamped in black onyx versafine
This was then matted onto black card before adhering to card blank

A simple but beautiful card that would look completely different in other colour combinations

Thankyou for stopping by and I'll be back again soon

Crafty hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx