Followers

Thursday 8 August 2019

Enjoy the journey

Hi everyone xx
For this weeks Bee Crafty blog  post, I'm sharing the August page of a Calendar I made as a gift ๐Ÿ˜
I used the gorgeous Seahorse stamp from the Under the sea collection.

Also used:
Distress Oxides 
Clear sparkle pen
Versafine
Glitter card


To create this Calendar page I cut a piece of glitter card, and a slightly smaller piece of white card.
I blended Distress Oxides, spritzing water droplets on, in between each layer.
Using the Oxides I stamped the Seahorse and seaweed.
I added a hint of sparkle to the Seahorse, with a clear sparkle pen, and also to the air bubbles to create the effect of dimension. 
Once dry I adhered this to the glitter card and then on to the Calendar page.
The Sentiments were stamped in Versafine,  to complete the page. 

These handmade Calendars make such a lovely personalised gift for friends and family. 

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back soon

Crafty hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen I love how you have decorated the calendar. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx