Followers

Thursday 13 June 2019

If the sky could dream ...of Dragons

Hello crafters xx

How are we?
I'm excited to share a card on the Bee Crafty blog today, using the absolutely fabulous Dragon stamp...how awesome is this image. So many possibilities. ...

Also used:
Dinkable: Feather
Bubble wrap positive stamp
Distress Oxides 
Versafine


I stamped the Bubble wrap in Distress Oxides,  randomly over my card blank. I find holding the stamp in the palm of my hand gives a more random, distressed effect. This was set to one side to dry.
I tore a square of card and created an inky background using inks
I dried this off thoroughly before stamping the amazing Dragon in black onyx versafine
I stamped the Bubble wrap randomly in the same ink as I used on the card blank
I blended Distress Oxides through the Feathers Dinkable to create the effect of fire coming from his mouth, highlighting the flames with a gel pen to make them pop more  
I adhered this to the card blank.  Stamped the sentiment in black onyx versafine and then drew a wiggly frame with a black pen

Thankyou for popping by the blog today 

Crafty hugs xx



4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card that dragon is magnificent. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ! Love the background details !
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx