Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

Doodle Art

Hello xx

Is everyone ok? Have you been busy crafting? I know I have 😁
I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog today with something new for me... a Jigsaw puzzle!!
Had a lot of fun creating this sample for a recent Hochanda show , using stamps from my favourite ever Bee Crafty collection...Doodle Art 😘

Products used:
Doodle Art: Butterfly, Dragonfly
Distress Oxide 
Dinkable
Sparkle Pens



To begin I blended Distress Oxides randomly over the puzzle pieces, drying in between each layer of colour applied. 
I then blended the Oxides through the Honeycomb Dinkable.
The main images were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine and dried off thoroughly with my heat gun.
Some of the small embellishment stamps, from both sets, were stamped randomly all over the puzzle.
I used my sparkle pens to colour in all my images.
To complete I drew a wiggly frame around my puzzle then added random dots around the frame, and around some parts of the focal images.  

I hope you enjoyed my make today.  I'll definately be doing another puzzle again

Crafty hugs xx 


4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx