Followers

Thursday 25 April 2019

Be Strong, Be Fearless, Be You

Hi everyone xx

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card I made using the gorgeous
Skull with Birds and Feathers. .. unique, beautiful and so versatile

Also used:
Oak leaf stamp
Girl Boy Work Hard stamp set
Inks
Shaving foam
Sparkle pens


I created a square background using inks and shaving foam, and set it aside to dry
On a seperate square of card I stamped the image in black onyx versafine 
Once dry I applied sparkle pens on a glass mat, spritzed with water then randomly applied it over the image..spritzing with more water to create a smooshed effect. This was set aside to dry
I stamped the Oak leaf randomly over the shaving foam background then adhered it to card blank
Once dry I stamped the sentiment on the square topper then adhered this on to the background 
I framed the two with wiggly lines, drawn on with a black pen

I love the versatility of this gorgeous image....I hope you do to

Crafty hugs xx 


8 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx