Followers

Thursday 14 March 2019

Dream of Dragons

Hi everyone xx

It's my turn over on the Bee Crafty blog today.
I couldn't resist making another card using the fabulous Dragon stamp set . This time I've gone for the little Dragon stamp as my focal point and can you guess what tv series my inspiration came from 😂

Also used:
Dragon sentiment stamp
Skylines Inkables
Distress Oxides
Shaving foam
Inks/paints/sprays




I created a background using one of my favourite techniques,  shaving foam with inks 😂😂 It's fun, creates unique backgrounds every time, and it smells lovely too lol.
Once dry I used Distress Oxides through my skyline Inkables.
I blended the same inks around the edges you draw your eye into the middle.
The Dragons were stamped in different coloured Distress Oxides.
To finish the sentiment was stamped in brown versafine 

Thankyou for stopping by and I'll be back again soon 
Crafty hugs xx 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card those stamps are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, can't wait for series 8 lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx