Followers

Sunday 6 January 2019

Dream Live Laugh

Afternoon crafters xx

I wanted to do a quick blog post to show you  my first EVER Art Journal page (or is it called a spread? 😂)
For those of you who follow me you'll know I love my stamping and getting inky. I've always done this through my cardmaking, Design Team samples and some mixed media, mdf, frames etc.
I wanted to try something a little different that would still allow me to stamp.
So an Art Journal arrived. .. and I have sat and stared at it for a week with no clue of where to begin 😂😂
I think the panic was..what if I do something wrong... I can't just throw it away in the bin (like I usually do)... it will be recorded there, in the journal for me to see!
But then I realised it really doesn't matter! It's MY Art journal. We all make mistakes and it's part of the learning process...so here I go...a new year..a new challenge... Hope you like it xx






I hope you like my first journal entry... hopefully there will be many more lol

Crafty hugs xx 


12 comments:

  1. Your journal page/spread (I don't know what it's called either lol) is fabulous. Love the colours, textures and design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning start to your art journal. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've made a great start to your journal. How you've built up the background looks great.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx