Followers

Thursday 1 November 2018

Egyptology

Hello crafters xx
Hope you're having a lovely week

I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today with a couple of cards using the Egyptian Inkables and Dinkables. Eye catching and unique. 😊

Products used :
Inkable: Flying Horus
Dinkables: Horus Head, Lotus Vase, Flying Kestrel, Triangle Lattice
Life Words 1 stamp collection
Egyptian Border stamp
Egyptian Vulture stamp
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo



I masked off a grid then inked with Iced Spruce DO to create panels
I then inked through the Dinkables with Victorian Velvet DO
I added a touch of Triangle Lattice to each panel
The words were stamped in Versafine
More Triangle Lattice effects were added around the words to complete



I blended the Distress Oxides through the Kestrel Inkable then added highlights with a white gel pen
The Vulture and WISDOM were stamped in Vintage Photo DO. I blended out some of the DO with a water brush
Holding the Border stamp in the palm of my hand, I stamped parts of it randomly in Fossilized Amber DO

I love these templates. ..such focal points

Many thanks for popping by and I'll be back again soon

Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx