Followers

Thursday 11 October 2018

Beautiful Wolf...

Hello crafters

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a make using one of my favourites. .the gorgeous Winter Wolf..I LOVE Wolves so this is just the perfect image for me 😘

Also used:
Distress Oxides 
Smokey Grey versafine


Having masked off a panel, I blended Distress Oxides, stamped the Moon in one of the Oxides, then splattered droplets of water,  before dabbing excess water off with paper towel 
The gorgeous Wolf was stamped in the Smokey Grey versafine and to finish I stamped the sentiment in one of the Distress Oxides 

Simple, clean but beautiful.  And the image does all the hard work 

Many thanks for popping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. Those stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx