Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

Fallen Angel

Hi crafters xx

I'm back with another make on the
Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog  and today I'm showcasing the fabulous Bansky Inspired
Fallen Angel . I decided to combine him with another Banksy Inspired set, Graffiti Area .

Also used :
Graffiti Alpha 
Texture Circles
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Black pen




A fun and vibrant make that can be altered just by using different coloured inks

I randomly inked up the Graffiti Area with a mixture of inks then spritzed it with water before stamping it. This gave it a slightly watered,  paint look to it
I did the same with the Graffiti Alpha stamp, which I held in the palm of my hand and stamped bits randomly around my Fallen Angel image
The Texture Circle stamp was inked up in Black onyx versafine and randomly stamped on the edges 
To complete I drew a wiggly frame around the card blank

I hope you enjoyed today's make and I'll see you back here soon with another Bee Crafty make 

Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx