Followers

Sunday 19 August 2018

LIFE... Do something today x

Hello my lovelies

Hope you're all well and have a good day ahead of you xx

I'm on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today and I thought I'd share a card I made using the gorgeous Butterflies, Tall Teasel and Dandelion set. These are all so beautiful and compliment each other well

Also used
Ticker tape sentiments
Dinkable - Distressed Harlequin 
Distress Oxides 
Sparkle pens





I cut a panel of white card and slightly bigger one in black

I masked off a panel on the white card and blended a few Distress Oxides,  drying each layer in between, after spritzing with droplets of water

The Oxides were also blended through the Distressed Harlequin Dinkable

The masking tape was removed

I inked the Tall Teasel in pink and black and stamped it twice

The Dandelion set, and Ticker tape sentiments, were stamped in black onyx versafine

On a seperate piece of card I stamped 3 butterflies, coloured with Sparkle pens then cut them out

These were adhered with foam pads to create some height

I love the combination of all these stamps...I hope you do to

I'll be back again soon with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx