Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Washi Tape makes

Morning crafters xx

Today I'm sharing my samples for the new
Washi Tapes being released today on c&c,  by Stamps By Me.
These are not only gorgeous but incredibly versatile and I hope the following show you some of the things you can do with them xx

Also used:
Just The Right Words stamp and die collection
Detailed Flourish die
True Friends stamp set
Splatter Art dies
Heart art dies
Wildflower stamp sets



Just The Right Words stamp and die 


Just The Right Words dies
Detailed Flourish die 


Just The Right Words stamp and die 


True Friends stamp set 


Splatter Art dies
Just The Right Words stamp collection 


Heart Art dies
Just The Right Words stamp and die collection 


Wildflower 5 stamp set sentiment 


Just The Right Words die 


Colour to your world stamp set sentiment 


Wildflower 4 
Distress Oxides 

I hope you'll agree these Washi Tapes are beautiful and versatile 

Thankyou very much for stopping by 

Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Love these cards, the washi tape looks amazing and as yu say so versatile.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen your cards are all gorgeous. That washi tape is stunning. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx