Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Christmas Colour and Colouring Baubles

Hello crafters

I thought I'd share my samples for two popular Christmas stamp sets by Stamps By Me 
Christmas Colour and Colouring Baubles

These are fun and festive and very versatile as I hope my samples will show xx


Pattern paper 


Kuretake clean colour pens 


Pattern paper
Christmas dies


Pattern paper 
Blessed Just The Right Words stamp set


Sparkle pens 


Sparkle pens 


Pattern Paper
Christmas verses stamp


Pattern paper 
Christmas verses stamp


Pattern Paper 
Christmas Verses stamp


I hope you enjoyed my samples for these two popular Christmas stamp sets 

Thankyou very much for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection of Christmas cards - must make a start on mine in earnest!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx