Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Let's rock and roll....

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well and having lots of crafty fun xx

I've been playing with older stamps in my crafty stash again and made a few cards using the fun jukebox stamp set. Brings back lots of childhood memories. ..dancing  with my sisters to my dad's favourite type of music...

Also used:

Distress Inks
Kuretake clean colour pens
Versafine
Clear embossing powder
Stencils
Number stamp





I hope you enjoyed today's makes. I've had lots of fun playing with older stamp sets that you forget you've got lol

Crafty hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen your cards are stunning. I love the stamps you have used. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karen, makes me want to Rock n Roll! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jukebox stamp! Its good to get out the old stamps from time to time I rarely part with a stamp, cos you never know when u might need it!
    Super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Karen. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the background stamps too

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx