Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Joy and Happiness

Good morning crafters xx

I'm back on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog today with a card I made using the fabulous Collage ART stamp Walking Together  I love the unique and versatile look to these xx

Also used:
Everyday Sentiments 1 XL
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Easy frame template
Dinkables



I used Tattered Rose Distress Oxide through the Octogon Easy Frame template
The image and sentiment were stamped in Smokey Grey versafine. The template was removed.
I used the Tattered Rose through the sunset and chain link Dinkables and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide through the triangle lattice Dinkable
A pencil was used to draw random lines and squiggles around the frame and some of the random Dinkable shapes

Thankyou for taking the time to have a look at today's post.  I'd love to hear what you think of it. See you next Thursday with another Bee Crafty make

Crafty hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Great card Karen, and thank you for the how to guide..... Debbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love those stamps. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you've used on this Karen and the stamp too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx