Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

Love-X's and O's

Good morning everyone

Hope you're all well and have a lovely day xx

So today I'm showcasing the very versatile
X's and O's stamp set from MFT. Love using this stamp as it is so suitable for any occasion.
I've made 2 samples to show the versatility of this stamp set..2 very different looks

For this sample i used:
Distress Oxide : Cracked Pistachio
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry
Versafine : Smokey Grey
Heart stencil



And this sample is
"Sent with love" from me, to you

For my second sample I've combined it with the Lovable Leopards, also by MFT

Also used:

Kuretake clean colour pens
Smokey Grey versafine




How cute do these two stamp sets look together!  The X's&O's stamp set is so versatile and can be used with almost any other stamp set, as well as on its own

Well I hope you enjoyed today's post

Crafty hugs xx



11 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx