Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017

Snowdrop

Hi everyone xx

Thought I'd share a sample I made to showcase the beautiful new
Snowdrop stamp set by Honey Doo Crafts 

Also used:
Pattern paper
Versafine : Smokey Grey
Kuretake clean colour pens
Clear gems
Rainbow mirri





The Snowdrop was stamped in Smokey Grey versafine and then coloured in using
Blue Haze and Green Shadow Kuretake pens, and a water brush
The sentiment was also stamped in Smokey Grey versafine


I hope you love this beautiful stamp as much as me lol

Crafty hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card those snowdrops are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen, I do love snowdrops.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. love the snowdrops and fabulous sentiment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx