Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Amazing Daisy

Hello everyone xx

Today I'd like to share a couple of samples I made to showcase the beautiful
Amazing Daisy stamp set by Stamps By Me 
This is such a pretty stamp and comes in two parts, the solid stamp and the outline

Also used:
Versafine
Distress Inks
Distress Oxides
Clear gems



I used Smokey Grey versafine to stamp the outlines and Spun Sugar, Salty Ocean Distress Inks and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide, spritzed with water,  to stamp the solid colours




Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks were used to provide the colour, against the Smokey Grey versafine outlines.
I used some circles stamps, from my crafty stash,  to create a background to the flowers


I hope you'll agree this stamp is just gorgeous. Many thanks for popping by

Crafty hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Karen your cards are gorgeous I love them both those stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stamps which you have used to make amazing cards. Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards today, esp like the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Karen!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Karen - beautifully designed. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou very much for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx