Followers

Monday 13 November 2017

Coffee anyone?

Good morning everyone

I'm back today with another weekly blog for
Bumbleberry Papercrafts 

I was lucky enough to be asked to sample one of the new stamp sets from The Ink Road as Bumbleberry Papercrafts are the only UK stockist 😊

This sample is using
The Struggle Is Real stamp set. A sentiment stamp set with some common but unusual sayings for those moments on our life...

Also used:
Pumpkin Spice stamp set by Lawn Fawn
Distress Inks : Brushed Corduroy
Distress Oxide : Fossilized Amber
Kuretake clean colour pens
Versafine : Vintage Sepia



  • Mask off a panel and blend the Distress Oxides and Inks
  • Stamp the Coffee, and sentiment, in Vintage Sepia versafine 
  • Stamp the cup, from the Pumpkin Spice set, colour in with Kuretake clean colour pens and cut out 
  • Adhere cup with 3d gel to add dimension 
I'll be back next Monday with another post for Bumbleberry Papercrafts but in the meantime check out their website to see the fab products from The Ink Road,  and many other big American companies 

Crafty hugs xx

7 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx