Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

The Struggle is Real by The Ink Road

Morning crafters

As it's Monday I'm here with my weekly blog for Bumbleberry Papercrafts 

I was so pleased to get to sample one of the new stamp sets by The Ink Road, as we are the only stockist of their products in the UK! !

This is The Struggle Is Real  stamp set. A fab sentiment stamp set covering some of those moments/events we're never sure what to say....

For this sample I also used :
Altenew Watercolor Frames stamp set
Distress Oxide : Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry
Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon
versafine : Black onyx



Love this sentiment which means
Seize the day.... How appropriate can that be for so many occasions and events

I used the solid square frame with the Distress inks and oxides then the outline one in black onyx versafine

The sentiment was stamped in black onyx versafine and to finish I stamped the Exclamation Mark randomly by the frames

I hope you like my interpretation of this stamp set

I'll be back next Monday with another post for Bumbleberry Papercrafts

Crafty hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Karen, love the layout and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to comment on this as I found the sentiment amusing and loved your choice of colours. You definitely have an eye for colours Karen - I'd love to peek in your wardrobe - ha! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Karen. Fab design x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx