I am lucky enough to be on the Design Team for Stamps By Me and got to sample the absolutely fantastic Words stamp sets and dies. Each stamp set consists of one large solid word then lots of little add-on sentiments.
As soon as I saw them they cried out home decor so here's a photo frame I made using the
Beautiful word stamp set. I incorporated it with the beautiful With Love and Flowers stamp set.
Smokey Grey versafine
Black onyx versafine
Distress Inks : Fired Brick
Distress Oxides : Peeled Paint
- Ink up the solid stamp in Fired Brick DI and Peeled Paint DO, spritz with water and stamp on to a piece of card, the same size as the photo frame
- Ink up the outline stamp in Smokey Grey versafine and stamp over your stamped image
- Splatter some of the Fired Brick and Peeled Paint randomly over the card
- Stamp the Beautiful sentiments in Black onyx versafine
- Assemble your photo frame once dry
I hope you enjoyed today's post. Think I'll be making many more items of home decor incorporating these fantastic large word stamps
Thankyou for taking the time to look
Crafty hugs xx