Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

Moon and Birds On A Wire stamp set by Bee Crafty

Afternoon  lovely crafters xx

How are we all?

Been having a play and made this CAS card using the beautiful stamps from
Bee Crafty . I sometimes think less is more and like to let the words and images do the talking. I hope you agree.


Moon
Birds On A Wire  
Circle of Friends

Also used:
Distress Inks : Shaded Lilac, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Grass
Black onyx versafine ink



  • I cut a strip of black card and slightly narrower strip of white card, to fit across my card blank 
  • Setting the black card aside,  I blended the blue DI'S over the panel. This was adhered to black card with wet glue and set to one side
  • I stamped the Moon on a seperate piece of card,  firstly in the Mowed Grass DI. I then reinked the Moon in Broken China, turned it 180 degrees and stamped over the blue stamped image. This created a two tone Moon
  • I die cut the Moon with a circle die


  • I placed the Moon over the strip to allow me to work out where I wanted the Birds on A Wire to be stamped, so the end would sit behind the Moon
  • I stamped it in black onyx versafine ink 


  • I masked off my sentiment stamp and used the panel as a guide so I could stamp part of the sentiment above the panel and the rest below. I used the black versafine ink 


  • I then assembled the elements of the card using wet glue, and foam pads behind the Moon
I hope you like my use of these stamps 
Please check out the Bee Crafty website for lots more fabulous products   

Crafty hugs xx 

9 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx