How are we all...any crafting going on?
Today's blog is using the beautiful
Individual Dogwood Rose and
Life Events stamp sets
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet
Black onyx versafine
- Use the masking tape to mask off 4 panels
- Blend the Distress inks randomly in each.
- Ink through stencils in a blend of the inks
- Stamp the flowers in Wilted Violet
- Carefully remove tape and stamp sentiment in black onyx versafine
- On a seperate piece of white card create a background using the same Distress Oxides, then stamp the flowers and leaves on to this, in Wilted Violet, and cut out. Shape your petals
- Assemble card then adhere 3d flowers with glue gel
I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Many thanks for taking the time to look
Crafty hugs xx