Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Forest Feast stamp set by Lawn Fawn

Good morning crafters

Hope everyone is good today..any plans?

I'm excited to be back with my Monday morning weekly blog for
Bumbleberry Papercrafts and today's sample showcases the versatile stamp set from Lawn Fawn - Forest Feast 

Also used:
Smokey Grey versafine
Vintage Sepia versafine
Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint
Kuretake clean colour pens
(Tree stamp from my stash)





  • I stamped my tree first (you can use any tree stamps in your crafty stash). Using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide, and a water brush, I created a smooshed grass effect
  • On seperate card, stamp all the images you wish to use. I used smokey grey and vintage Sepia versafine ink 
  • Colour them all in with your own pens, then cut out
  • Glue them in place using 3d glue gel, so you can add different dimensions to your scene
  • Stamp sentiments in smokey grey versafine.  Cut into strips and adhere
  • Assemble card to complete 
I hope you like today's make using these cute stamps

Crafty hugs xx

21 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card I love those cute stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card,love the stamps.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and just love the sweet images!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Karen - it's sooooooo cute! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! That stamp set is adorable. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very professional and cute! only came across Lawn Fawn recently, but lovely stamps and idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much. They are beautiful stamps xx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx