Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

By the Moonlight and Abstract Flowers stamp sets by Stamps By Me

Hello everyone  😊😊

So excited to share more of my samples for the new stamps just released by Stamps By Me
I've also incorporated the brand new distressed stamps and their stiched frames

For these samples I've used
By The Moonlight stamp
Abstract Flowers stamp
Distressed Patterns stamp
Paper Stitch Frame die


Distress Inks
Distress Oxides
Embossing powder
Versmark Ink
Kuretake clean colour pens
Versafine ink
Rainbow Mirri





  • I used one of the Distressed Pattern stamps, with Peeled Paint DO to stamp the "ground"
  • The trees were stamped in Olympia Green versafine and Iced Spruce DO,  to create depth
  • White embossing powder was sprinkled over trees and heat embossed from underneath
  • The moon was stamped in Iced Spruce DO and the sentiment in Olympia Green versafine to complete 






  • Using torn paper I created hills, on card die cut with the Paper Stitch Frame die, in Tumbled Glass DI. I stamped the trees first in the Tumbled Glass and then in Faded Jeans DO to create more depth
  • The moon was created using a circle template and Iced Spruce DO 
  • Opal sparkle embossing powder was sprinkled on top of trees and heat embossed from below
  • The sentiment was stamped in the Faded Jeans DO. 
  • On the card blank I stamped some trees off the edge, in the Faded Jeans DO  then adhered the stamped frame with foam pads 



  • Stamped and heat embossed this gorgeous stamp in gold embossing powder 
  • Images were coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens 
  • The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed in gold I hope you enjoyed looking at my samples for these new stamp sets
Crafty hugs xx 

8 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx