Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

Butterfly Dreams by Imagine Design Create

Hello everyone
Hope you're all well

I was very happy to be asked to be a Guest designer for Imagine Design Create. Today I'd like to share my first sample showcasing products from their website
Imagine Design Create

Here is a link to my post over on their own blog
http://www.imaginedesigncreate.co.uk/blog/read_178808/guest-designer-friday-dream-big-with-distress-oxides.html

The following stamps were used:
Butterfly Dreams 
Star Mix 
Reach For The Stars 

Also used:
Distress Oxides : Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron
Black onyx versafine
Black fine line pen




  • Draw 2 lines down the left side of the card blank to create a panel
  • Stamp the stars in Twisted Citron DO, within the panel (use masking tape to ensure you remain within it)
  • Ink up the large star mix stamp in a mixture of the DO and stamp in the centre of the remaining card space
  • Stamp random stars of the edge of the card blank in a combination of the inks
  • Stamp 3 butterflies on a seperate piece of card ..one in each of the colours. Cut out and adhere with 3d glue gel
  • To complete stamp the sentiment in black onyx versafine 
I hope you have enjoyed today's post. I love how all the sets mix and match together so well

Crafty hugs xx 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen, love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Karen. I really love tge combination of Distress colours you have used. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx