Another weekend is upon us. What do you have planned?
Today's blog showcases the beautiful dies and stamps from Stamps By Me
These samples use the following :
With Love die
Distress Oxides : Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick
Distress ink : Squeezed Lemonade
- Cut a mat of black card slightly smaller than your card blank and a mat of white card slightly smaller than this
- Set the black mat to one side
- Place some masking tape across where the stem of your stamped flower will be (wide enough for the sentiment die to fit in to)
- Ink up the solid stamp with the DO and stamp so the image goes across the masking tape
- Stamp the image again coming down from the top left of the card
- Remove masking tape and adhere to black card mat and then onto card blank
- Cut the With Love die on black card and adhere the sentiment across the flower stem, in the masked off panel
- For this sample I cut a square of black card and slightly smaller square of white card
- I stamped a moon stamp I have, in black onyx versafine ink then masked it off.
- I used Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade to blend a background
- Using black onyx versafine I stamped the solid True Friends stamp, just off the edge of the card
- The Amazing sentiment was also stamped in black versafine. Using a paint brush, I created moonlight rays by drawing lines with the brush dipped in water, then blotting the ink off with a paper towel. I repeated this technique until I was happy with the density of the rays
- I adhered this to the black card and then onto the card blank with wet glue
- To complete I added a few clear gems
Very simple but beautiful designs using these beautiful products.
Thankyou for stopping by and hope to see you back here soon
Crafty hugs xx