Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Life is too short to drink cheap wine...

Hello everyone

Hope you're all well and have a lovely day ahead of you xx

So did that title draw you in... don't mind if I do partake..lol

And on that note, here's one of my samples for the new
Life is to short to drink cheap wine

Available from www.stampsbyme.co.uk

Also used :
Distress Oxide: Iced Spruce
Distress Ink : Worn Lipstick
Red versafine ink
Smokey Grey versafine
Stencils
Circles stamp




  • I stamped the bottle and glass in smokey grey versafine directly onto my card blank. I used red versafine to stamp the contents of the bottle and glass! This was then masked off
  • I blended Worn Lipstick DI through a dotty stencil and Iced Spruce through a chevron stencil
  • The circles stamp were randomly stamped in the Iced Spruce DO 
  • I removed the mask
  • To complete I stamped the sentiment in the red versafine 
A simple CAS card for that "merry" occasion 

Many thanks for popping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy seeing your cards each day. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love this stamp set too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a sentiment that I HAVE to agree with !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the sentiment lol! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen a fab card. Can I say thank you to you because I have been looking at your blog the last couple of weeks and it has really inspired me to try something different. Please look at my blog to see what you've inspired me to make. Thank you....Lea x

    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou. And it means a lot to know I've inspired someone to try new things . I'll be popping over to take a look 😊😊

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx