How are you all? Anything exciting planned for rest of today?
Here's a DT sample I made for
Honey Doo Crafts to showcase the beautiful
Butterfly And Flowers Large Corner
Also used :
Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick
Kuretake clean colour pen : Green Shadow
Smokey Grey versafine ink
- I cut some green card slightly smaller than my card blank and white card slightly smaller than this
- The Butterfly Corner was stamped onto the white card with the Smokey Grey versafine ink. I also stamped part of it coming down from the top right corner
- The sentiment and a butterfly were also stamped in the Versafine
- On a seperate piece of card I stamped it again, coloured in the flowers with the Green Shadow pen, then cut them out.
- Using the Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide, I stamped the Music Notes, so it went over the flowers
- The sample was then assembled and the flowers shaped and adhered with 3d glue gel
I hope you enjoyed reading through today's blog
Crafty hugs xx