Followers

Thursday 31 August 2017

Be Glamorous by Stamps By Me

Hi everyone xx

I'm back again with another DT sample to showcase the beautiful new
Be Glamorous stamp set by Stamps By Me 

Also used :
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Iced Spruce, Peeled Paint
Kuretake clean colour pen: yellow
Black onyx versafine
Masking tape
(Dash and dots stamp from my crafty stash )




  • Use masking tape to create a panel to the right of your card blank 
  • Blend the Distress Oxides,  spritzing with water and drying in between each colour 
  • Use the same colours to stamp the dash and dots
  • Remove masking tape 
  • Stamp the flower in black onyx versafine ink, including part of the stamp coming down from the top left of the card blank
  • Use the yellow kuretake clean colour pen to add a hint of yellow to the flower petals
  • Stamp the sentiment in black onyx to complete 
A simple but effective card 

Many thanks for popping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Karen - I've been playing with my Oxides too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, loving those oxide colours together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and background - super flower stamp, great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx