Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Vintage Flowers by Honey Doo Crafts

Good morning everyone
How are we all today?

I'd like to share one of my DT samples for the new stamps by
www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk

Vintage Flowers

Also used:
Friendship Quotes stamp set
Gold embossing powder
Versmark Ink pad
Distress inks : Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio
Kuretake clean colour pens
Clear gems



To begin I cut a square of pink card and a square of white card in decreasing sizes

On a seperate piece of white card I heat embossed the flower stamps using Versmark ink and gold embossing powder 

They were coloured with my kuretake clean colour pens 

I cut them out, shaped them and assembled them to create 3d flowers and leaves

Using these as I guide on the white card, I stamped flowers and leaves in the distress inks, so they would sit behind the 3d flowers

I splattered the DI'S over the white card and stamped the sentiment in the Picked Raspberry DI

This was adhered to pink card then onto card blank

I adhered the 3d flowers and leaves with pinflair gel glue to create dimension

A few clear gems were added to complete my sample 

I hope you like it..the Vintage Flowers are stunning and soo versatile 

Thankyou for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

  


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, gorgeous colours and so crisp and clean, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a stunning card those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - really elegant, I love the 3D flower - absolutely beautiful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Karen. I love the beautiful flower. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx