How are you all?
It's the first week of my summer holidays so enjoying the lack of alarm clocks and early mornings lol.
For today's post I'd like to share a DT sample I made using the gorgeous
by Honey Doo Crafts
Black onyx versafine ink
Distress Oxides : Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick
Black embossing powder
- To prepare my card blank I cut off a strip from the front, and drew two black lines on the inside page to create a visible panel, when the card blank is closed
- I masked off the panel, to allow me to stamp some of the smaller images within it. I then used a water brush and the Distress Oxides to add a hint of colour
- I stamped the main flowers onto vellum with Versmark ink and heat embossed in black
- Using a water brush I coloured in the flowers on the reverse side of the vellum, spritzing with water and drying with a paper towel
- These were cut out, shaped and assembled to make the flowers
- Placing the flowers where I wanted them , I drew in the stems with a black pen and then adhered the flowers with 3d gel
- I stamped the sentiment and the butterflies from the same set, in black onyx versafine ink to complete my sample
Thankyou for taking the time to look at today's post. Don't forget to check out the Honey Doo website for lots more fabulous products
Crafty hugs xx