Did everyone have a lovely weekend? Hope you managed to get some crafting done.
I'm back with my weekly Monday morning blog showcasing products for Bumbleberry Papercrafts
Today make uses the gorgeous
Watercolor Frames by Altenew
Halftone Circles by Altenew
I love these! They have unlimited uses and produce great backgrounds but also as the focal point to your makes
Distress Inks: Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers
Black onyx versafine ink
- Begin by cutting a square of black card slightly smaller than your card blank and a square of white card slightly smaller than this
- Using the DI'S, I randomly stamped the outline square stamp over the white card, ensuring they overlapped each other
- I used the Twisted Citron DI to stamp the solid square frame
- The sentiment was stamped over the solid frame in the Black onyx versafine ink
- I adhered this to the black card and then onto the card blank, using wet glue
This completes this quick and simple, but contemporary card.
Thankyou for stopping by. I'd love to read any comments about this sample and the stamp set.
Crafty hugs xx