Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Chase your Dreams

Morning crafters
What have we got planned for today? Hope it's something crafty and inky lol

I'd like to share a quick card I made using the fab Chase Your Dreams stamp set by For The Love of Stamps

Also used:
Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick
Black onyx versafine ink
Glossy Accents



A simple but beautiful card I think

I cut a square of black card slightly smaller than card blank and a piece of white card slightly smaller than that

I blended the Distress inks on the white card and spritzed with water then dabbed off with a paper towel

I stamped the dream catchers randomly over the background and then stamped the sentiment,  all in the black onyx versafine ink 

I adhered this to the black card and then adhered to card blank 

I added glossy accents to the centres of the dream catchers to complete the card 

Many thanks for popping by to take a look 

Crafty hugs  xx 


13 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx