Followers

Friday 19 May 2017

Sending Love stamp set by Stamps By Me

Afternoon.
I made this mdf tag this morning and popped it on my newsfeed so thought I'd pop a quick blog post on explaining how it was made
It's using the new
Sending Love lamination stamp set available from
Www.stampsbyme.co.uk 



I drew round the mdf tag on watercolour card and cut it out

I stamped Versmark ink through a dotty stencil and heat embossed with clear embossing powder 

Using Squeezed lemonade, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress inks I created a blended, smooshed background all over the card

I stamped the outline stamps in black versafine ink and gave it quick heat blast

I used my kuretake clean colour pens directly onto the solid stamp, spritzing with water first, and stamped over just the centre stamped outline. I restamped it several times using different kuretake colours to create more dimension to the flower 

 I stamped two of the sentiment stamp in black versafine ink 

The watercolour card was then glued to the mdf tag and I used sandpaper around the edges to neaten them

To complete I used my finger to rub gold pebeo gilding wax around the edges of the tag, which I then buffed with a soft cloth 

I hope you like my tag
Craftyhugs xx 

10 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx