Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Flowers For Design stamp set and die

Morning crafters

Any plans to craft today?
None for me I'm afraid but here's a new DT sample for you all showcasing the beautiful Flowers for Design stamp set and die
Dream Sentiments stamp set
Available to buy from
Www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk


To begin I cut cardstock slightly smaller than my 7x 5 card blank 

I stamped the swirl from the set, in the bottom left corner, in black onyx versafine ink 

This was matted onto black cardstock and adhered to card blank with wet glue

The flowers were stamped in black, coloured with dyna paints and cut out using the dies

They were shaped into 3d flowers and adhered with glue gel

To complete I stamped the sentiment in black versafine ink 

Thankyou for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

10 comments:

  1. You have stamping down to a fine art Karen, your cards are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Karen, love the beautiful flowers and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love how you have layered up the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card. I love the flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Karen. Lovely stamps and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Karen- the flowers are beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx