Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Butterfly Border stamp set and die, and Dream Sentiments

Good morning everyone. 
Happy Bank Holiday Monday. ..Enjoy your day xx

Today I'm sharing a DT sample using the beautiful
Butterfly Border stamp set and die
Dream Sentiments stamp set

All these are available to buy from
Www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk

To begin I matted some white card onto yellow and adhered to card blank

5 butterfly borders were stamped,  coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens and cut out using the coordinating die

I adhered 4 of the Butterfly Borders on the card, arranging them to create a butterfly frame

I then cut some of the butterflies out of the 5th border to embellish the card

The sentiment was stamped on to an oval die cut and then matted onto a yellow before adhering to card blank

Thankyou for stopping by

Crafty hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen. Love the way you've created the frame with the stamps. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the butterfly frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Cathy and Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen my lovely, this is just stunning! I love the colours you have used too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Karen and gorgeous butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely butterflies today. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for all your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx