Followers

Thursday 25 May 2017

Flowers For Design stamp set and die by Honey Doo Crafts

Morning crafters.

I'd like to share a DT sample of one of the stamps being showcased today on Honey Doo's debut show on Hochanda. So please tune in at 8am and 1pm to support Amanda

This sample is using the stunning
Flowers For Design stamp set and die
and a sentiment from
Bee Whatever You Want To Bee stamp set


To begin I cut a square of black card smaller than my card blank and a piece of white card slightly smaller

I used masking tape to create a diagonal panel on the white card

I inked in the panel with Spun Sugar distress ink and then stamped the smaller flower randomly within the panel with a darker distress ink 

This was matted onto the black card and then onto the card blank

I stamped some flowers on white card,  coloured them in with my kuretake clean colour pens and cut them out using the coordinating dies

These were assembled and shaped into flowers before attaching to card blank 

I stamped the sentiment in black versafine ink onto white card, matted onto black card and adhered to card blank 

To complete I drew wiggly lines around card blank with a black pen

I hope you like my sample 

Crafty hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... love those flowers, very elegant .
    Hugs Rose !xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx