Followers

Sunday 28 May 2017

Bee Crafty Splatter Swirl Upright Rectangle Backdrop Frame and Lustre Luxe's

Afternoon crafters
How has your day been soo far?
I've had a fab weekend getting very inky and messy with mixed media projects..love it lol

Anyway I'd love to share a canvas I made using some new products I've just bought from Bee Crafty, which I wanted to try out
www.beecrafty.net

I used the following products:
 Splatter Swirl Upright Rectangle Backdrop Frame
Lavender Quartz Lustre Luxe  

I also used Pebeo Dyna acrylic paints
Stencils




To begin I put some of my Lustre Luxe on a glass block, added some water and used as a wash over the canvas.
I did the same with the Dyna paints. 
I also used some straight from the containers, to create a thicker consistency and more intense colour 

I heat blasted it quickly, then put some more of the Lustre Luxe on my block before using it through a variety of stencils. It acts like a texture paste and creates a 3d dimension to the canvas. And the shimmer is wow!! 

I then stamped the backdrop frame in black onyx versafine ink. I also stamped elements of it randomly around the canvas

The sentiment was also stamped in the black ink and to finish I added some white gel highlights.

I hope you like my canvas and I thankyou for popping by

Crafty hugs xx 




11 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx